QuaverCon is a virtual event designed for PreK-8 music educators interested in using Quaver teaching resources to engage their students in the classroom—and remotely. Sessions will equip educators to use music, technology, and emotion to effectively reach their students, wherever they may be this Fall.
This conference will take place July 21-22, 2020 and it is totally FREE to attend.
Why attend QuaverCon?
Your MEA members will walk away with:
- Up to 16 hours of professional development credit
- Strategies for enhancing student engagement
- Practical applications and ideas for the use of technology in a remote teaching environment
- Inspiration to embrace the opportunities for growth this school year will bring
- New friends and colleagues from around the world!
Even teachers who have never used Quaver will learn some strategies for approaching the new school year.
Here’s the link our promotional video: