Registration Instructions for our 2023 MMEA-ACDA State Conference:
1) Click on the registration link below:
2) Click the orange/red “Tickets”or “Get Tickets” button.
3) Choose the registration ticket option that closest applies to you.
4) Click on the dropdown menu beside your registration ticket selection and select “1”. (Because you only are registering “1” person.)
5) Click the red/orange “Checkout” button.
6) Make sure that your “Order Summary” pops up showing your appropriate ticket price. Processing/Service Fees for members are paid by MMEA & ACDA. Processing fees for non-members are NOT paid by MMEA & ACDA and will appear as an extra charge on your “Order Summary”
7) Select your payment option–Credit Card, Paypal, or Check–and enter any required payment information. (**Select “Check” if using a school purchase order. Please keep in mind that your full check payment must be received prior to checking in at On-Site Registration in order to receive your name badge and materials.**)
8) Answer the questions on the “Order Form.” Keep scrolling to answer them all.
9) Click the red/orange “Register” button.
10) Check your email for your Order Confirmation.
You can access your eTicket from your confirmation email or from the EventBrite app. We’ll just need to scan it at the conference to mark you as checked-in once full payment is received.
Please use your confirmation email to submit to your purchasing departments for the requisition process.
2023 CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
2023 CONFERENCE HOTEL LIST